Friday

~ B.Y.O.M. Day ~


As the Mayor of Blogvalia I am declaring today Build Your Own Mosque Day.

It doesn't have to be a fancy mosque like the one pictured above, that I plan on building in my own backyard.

Heck, it could be a cardboard box. But I do think it should have a dome. (And the minarets can just be made out of old cast iron drain pipes).

The way I figger it, if everybody built a mosque in their backyard, and then sold it to Donald Trump for 25% over cost, then everybody would have money to spend, and Radio Shack could hire more people, and Bed, Bath & Beyond wouldn't have to close.

We could rescue the economy!

And then San Francisco could build a bigger stadium so it wouldn't be sold out for Giants games every frickin' day, then I could go to a game, and have a world class hotdog.

Build your mosque today!

6 comments:

Schmoop said...

Good idea and Allah Akbar, Baby!! Cheers P-Man!!

Ken said...

I'll do it!
And it will be the fanciest darn cardboard mosque on the block.

fritzi said...

i'd like to live in a mosque:]

Neux said...

GOOD IDEA!

Dice Mardell said...

yeah. yeah. that's right.

I'm gonna build mine out of losing CA Lottery Scratchers™ tickets.

It sure will be colorful, alright.
Not too warm in winter, but hella pretty to look at ☺

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

And when people come by and ask why, we can say because this is the USA and everyone has freedom of religion.