Wednesday

~ Adventures In Meat ~

Meat hair is all the rage now.
Do you have meat hair?
If not, why not?
The only real problem with meat hair is deciding in the morning whether to give it a marinade, a brine, or a dry rub.



Meat cake is gaining popularity due to its audacity to tackle the sweet/savory issue head on, and its ability to combine two guilty pleasures in one, thereby saving valuable time in today's hectic, runabout world.



If you don't like a good T-bone steak, something is wrong with you.



Procuitto pants rawk!!

5 comments:

Ken said...

I think a nicely aged French white wine would go well with that meat cake.

Gal 'Lis-na said...

WELL Done, Meathead! RAREly have I seen such a MEDIUM for artistic expression. Carry on...

Lu' said...

Our Mother could sure enjoy a good T-bone steak. She'd slap that puppy (figure of speach PETA don't get your panties in a bunch) on a hot cast iron skillet, zizzle a bit and then Momgia :)

I'm a like-a the Porterhouse myself but really any beef will do. GIVE ME MEAT OR GIVE ME DEATH. Well not really but you get the gist of how much I enjoy beef.

Dice Mardell said...

ROTFWATIME...

BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Death by MEAT....yea!

but spare me the "meat sweats". ...anything but that.

♫ "If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?" ♫

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I once saw the PETA chicks naked near my office.