Tuesday

~ What's In YOUR Driveway? ~

...here in the Modern Era, many roofing companies use this magnetic rolling device to scour the jobsite for nails and other fasteners when the job is done.

Roof tear-offs are notorious for raining nails all over the ground.

When my job was complete they ran this around my property.

I asked the owner of the company if I could keep the magnet for a day or so after they were done, as I was VERY interested in getting ALL of the nails and fasteners.

He obliged.




Here is what came out of my circular driveway after I passed the magnet around about five or six times.

(plate is a 10 inch dinner plate).



9 comments:

Schmoop said...

Ha. That is quite interesting and I find that cool for some reason. Cheers P-Man!!

Ken said...

That about nails it!

But you'll find more, won't you?

Curious Chris said...

There's no room left on the plate for your hotdog!

Gal 'Lis-na said...

Talk about heartburn!

Dice Mardell said...

thank you for ensuring we don't get a flat this weekend, big brother ♥

Anonymous said...

better safe than sorry

Ken said...

Real guys put down cheap blue tarps!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. Hubs would freak to find that in our driveway.
Lu'

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

So basically you are telling us you are a piglet...