Wednesday

~ Meet Phfucknut ~



...and the story goes like this:

Well, I wanted a fish. Actually, I wanted two fish, which I intended to name Rueben and Cherise, after the hauntingly beautiful song written by Robert Hunter and Jerry Garcia.

Yesterday I got the fish.

I named them Rueben and Cherise.

One had white markings on its tail, and since I fugured fish were like birds, with the male being the more decorated, I gave this fish the male role, and named him Rueben. The other fish was just a plain goldfish...the female...Cherise.

In the fish store where I got them they were both frisky, flapping, swimming fish. The minute I placed them in the bowl here at the Shack, Cherise simply shut down. Lethargic and nonresponsive. And Rueben was wired like on crank. The Speed Freak and The Retard. It seemed like Rueben was pestering Cherise and she just would not play.

This morning Cherise was floating dead. Rueben was speeding as ever.

And so ended the world's shortest love story.

I looked at Rueben as said, "Are you happy now, fuck-nut?"

And then I re-named him.

7 comments:

Ken said...

Maybe he's into turtles.

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

A beautiful yet tragic love story.

Lu' said...

Very nice fish bowl. I am wondering did you do the things you need to do when bringing fish home from pet store and introducing them to a new tank? Even though they are "just goldfish"

Gal said...

Well, so much for "Death Day"...now, let us see...just WHO might be having a Birthday today...hmmmmm?

Bruno said...

And this, is why, you can't stop blogging.

Bruno said...

Post Script: Did you give Cherise a properly solemn burial or did you simply throw her to the pensters to be torn fin from fin.

Dice Mardell said...

that is sooo funny (well, except for the death part), especially when I read it out loud.